GOOD TO HEAR THERE,STARBUCK.SAW THEM ONCE AT FREEDOM HALL,BACK IN THE DAY,THEY WERE HEADLINING,CAN'T REMEMBER WHO WAS WITH THEM THOUGH.WARRANT WAS ALWAYS A FAVORITE THOUGH,WHAT CAN I SAY,I'M OLD SCHOOL.THANKS FOR THE INFO,HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.
So, I got the new Warrant CD the other day and It is a really good cd. A throw back to the first three albums with a heavy leaning to the heavier Dog Eat Dog album. If you are a fan of good melodic rock you should check out the new Warrant album Born Again
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...nce&n=5174
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
GOOD TO HEAR THERE,STARBUCK.SAW THEM ONCE AT FREEDOM HALL,BACK IN THE DAY,THEY WERE HEADLINING,CAN'T REMEMBER WHO WAS WITH THEM THOUGH.WARRANT WAS ALWAYS A FAVORITE THOUGH,WHAT CAN I SAY,I'M OLD SCHOOL.THANKS FOR THE INFO,HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT.
CLASS OF '82, "PURPLE PRIDE" , THE DIFINITIVE "DUDE WITH AN ATTITUDE"
Saw Warrant with Poison back in '90 at the Civic Coliseum in Knoxville. Warrant blew Poison's doors off.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Saw Heart and Billy Squier in the early eighties at Freedom Hall. "STROKE ME, STROKE ME"----------------Don't mean to hijack this thread!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Back in the day, Freedom Hall was the greatest small venue around for concerts. Under the new management, the best thing you're gonna see over there is Sesame Street Live.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
the new SEKY EXPO center in pikeville is a great place to see a concert. Already they have had Kid Rock, 3 doors down, and coming soon is a HUGE show with Def Leppard and Journey!!!
Really...when is that!
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Hilarious! Def Leppard and Journey in the same building at the same time is.......madness!!!
blue cats in knoxville gets some good bands, but the sound in there sucks arse. the orange peel in ashville is a sharp little place. the all time greatest venue to see a show would have to be, in my opinion, The Loft in atlanta. if the band you are in to plays there, see it. i would give 20 years of my life to see Tool play there.
the gorge in George, Washington is also incredible, but one hell of a drive from here.
Don't feel like Satan, but I am to them
So I try to forget it any way I can.
Bookmarks